THE ABC ADVANTAGE
Duravider's rugged construction featuring polyester yarns adds another layer of protection without increasing the overall fabric weight.
RipStop-reinforced industrial curtain fabric reduces lifecycle costs by allowing for repair—rather than replacement—of damaged curtains. The sequentially staggered yarn prevents small snags from becoming major tears. The affected area can be easily repaired with a simple, inexpensive patch kit.
- Duravider Conventional Curtain Fabrics meet California Fire Marshal and NFPA701 Method 2 fire rating standards
- Duravider RipStop and Clear Curtain Fabrics meet NFPA701 Method 2 fire rating standards
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- UV stabilized
- Formulated with mold and mildew inhibitors
- Weldable composition
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NAFTA Compliant
- Industrial Manufacturing & Assembly
- Paint & Powder Coating
- Aircraft Hanger