Ideal for any heavy-duty curtain application where repairs vs. replacement is preferred for longer life and cost effectiveness.
- RipStop fabric reduces lifecycle costs by allowing for repair, rather than replacement, of damaged curtains
- The sequentially staggered yarn prevents small snags from becoming major tears. The affected area can be easily repaired with a simple, inexpensive patch kit
- Rugged curtain construction with durable polyester yarns adds another layer of protection without increasing overall fabric weight
- Solid colors meet NFPA701, Method 2, and ASTM G-21 certification standards
- Tear and abrasion resistant
- UV stabilized
- Formulated with mold and mildew inhibitors
- Weldable composition
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NAFTA Compliant
Contact us for more information on this product.
18 oz — Black, Yellow, White
Custom colors available. Minimum purchase required.
9 x 9 RS Tear, Trap – Average (lbs.) (ASTM D751) - W = 80, F = 65 Tensile, Grab – Average (lbs.) (ASTM D751) - W = 290, F = 250 Adhesion - Average (lbs.) (ASTM D751) - W = 35, F = 45