- Duravider solid-colored fabrics meet NFPA 701 Method 2 fire rating and ASTM G-21 antimicrobial certification standards.
- Double-polished clear 14 oz. fabric adheres to UL94VTM-O and FMVSS302
- Tear & abrasion resistant
- UV stabilized (solid colors)
- Formulated with mold and mildew inhibitors
- Weldable composition
- NAFTA compliant
RipStop fabric reduces lifecycle costs by allowing for repair—rather than replacement—of damaged curtains, mats, and pads . The sequentially staggered yarn prevents small snags from becoming major tears. The affected area can be easily repaired with a simple, inexpensive patch kit.
Rugged curtain construction with durable polyester yarns adds another layer of protection without increasing overall fabric weight.