Our MineVent® Oval is an oval lay-flat blower ducting engineered to increase air distribution efficiency throughout an underground ventilation system. Suspension cables spaced intermittently through the ducting maintain their oval shape while not reducing air flow friction. The oval configuration maximizes headroom in confined spaces without disrupting airflow. Made with Ripstop substrate to prevent small tears from expanding into major holes.
Oval layflat blower ducting
- Fabric Weight:
- 18 oz/yd² (610 g/m²)
- 20 oz/yd² (678 g/m²)
- 22 oz/yd² (746 g/m²)
- Diameter: 18″, 24″, 30″, 32″, 36″ 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″ (450, 600, 750, 800, 900, 1,050, 1,200, 1,350, 1,500, 1,650 mm)
- Length: 25′ (7.5 m) 50′ (15 m) 100′ (30.6 m)
- Color: Yellow
- Standard End Finish: Wire Rope Coupling
- Optional End Finishes: Aussie Coupling, Snap-Loc Coupling, Soft Cuff, Velcro® Cuff, Zipper Cuff
- Scrim: 9 x 9 Ripstop, 9 x 9 UD
- Film: PVC laminated to both sides of scrim.
- Suspension: A3 Hooks, Carabiner Suspension
Looking for more information on this product, or need a personalized solution? Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you shortly. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-426-0921.