All ABC belt-driven fans are heavy gauge with welded mild steel, fabricated angle ring and 12-gauge tapered orifice ring construction. Our fans are built with cast aluminum, airfoil, adjustable pitch propeller with a taper lock bushing hub. All fans are assembled before shipment.
Ring Fan for Underground Construction Operations
- Statically and dynamically balanced propeller
- V-belt drive with belts and sheaves
- OSHA belt and shaft guards
- Pillow block bearings – L-10 life of 100,000 hours
- Split fan ring for shipment, if required
- Split safety inlet and outlet guards
- Standard duty TEFC 460/3/60, 1.15 SF motor mounted on an adjustable base located just above the skid base for the lowest C/G possible
- Heavy C-channel skid base with tow hooks
Looking for more information on this product, or need a personalized solution? Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you shortly. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-426-0921.