ABC Industries heat-sealed construction is built with a portable, flexible and compressible design. Materials are flame resistant in accordance with UL94VTM-O, California Fire Marshal and NFPA701 method two specifications. The product is ideal for applications that require proper air movement, dehumidification, fume removal and dust collection, such as lawn and garden equipment, painting and sandblasting.
PCV/Polyester Substrate with Steel Wire Helix
- Fabric Weight: TH-1: 13 oz/yd² (441 g/m²), TH-2: 18 oz/yd² (610 g/m²)
- Temperature Range: -20 to 180 F (-29 to 82 C)
- Wire: Hard-Drawn Steel
- Diameter: 2″ – 24″ (50 – 600 mm)
- Length: 25′ (7.5 m)
- Color: Black
- Standard Pitch:
- 1″ (2.5 cm) for 2″ – 8″ (50 – 200 mm) diameters
- 5″ (4 cm) for 10″ (250 mm) and larger diameters
- Optional Wear Strip: Standard-Duty Extruded PVC, Light-Duty PVC Fabric
Looking for more information on this product, or need a personalized solution? Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you shortly. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-426-0921.