FloFlex™ is designed for the demanding positive pressure applications of the airline industry. Our InsulSand™ lay-flat, insulated PCA ducting has a heavy-duty wear strip for high resistance to external abrasion to reduce fatigue and deterioration. The FloFlex™ air ducting has an extended inner lining and elastic seals to minimize air loss. UV stabilization and mold and mildew inhibitors. FlowFlex™ is flame resistant in accordance with NPFA 701 method two specifications.
Heat-sealed Layflat PCA Ducting
- Temperature Range: -20 to 180 F (-29 to 82 C)
- Diameter: 8″, 12″, 14″ (200, 300, 350 mm) *Custom diameters available upon request.
- Length: 10′ (3 m), 20′ (6 m), 25′ (7.5 m), 50′ (15.5 m) *Custom lengths available upon request.
- Color(s): Yellow with Black Wear Strip
- Optional End Finishes: Velcro® Cuff, Soft Cuff, Zipper Cuff
- Wear Strip: Heavy-Duty Military Specification, Abrasion Resistant
Looking for more information on this product, or need a personalized solution? Please fill out the form and our team will be in contact with you shortly. You can also reach us by calling 1-800-426-0921.